Answer
emxoxo5
What Moroccan oil is the best?

I have curly hair. What brand? Where to buy it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
toryleigh
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil (and Sephora carries it at a decent price )!

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sephora doesn't carry any Moroccan Oil hair products, but my hairdresser uses it all the time on my hair when I go in for a color-job and cut.  She uses the actual MoroccanOil Brand products and she uses the MoroccanOil Light Treatment on my hair since I have blonde hair.  If you have light colored hair, then I would definitely recommend using the MoroccanOil Light so it doesn't turn your hair a darker shade.  However, if you have brown hair and unruly curls, then you would probably want to use the original MoroccanOil Treatment formula.  You can purchase MorrocanOil products at a lot of major hair salons.  It's against Sephora's policies for me to give you a direct link to sites that carry the actual brand name MoroccanOil product, but you can Google it to find a lot of sources where you can purchase it online.  You can even get it directly from the manufacturer by typing www. in the address bar and then add the name moroccanoil and then adding .com to it).

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have thick, naturally curly hair so I've been in your boat before.  I use One n Only Argan Oil products from Sally's Beauty Supply.  Currently I'm using their shampoo, conditioner, and moroccan oil.  Argan oil is the same as Moroccan oil.  It's derived from Moroccan Argan Trees.  The oil treatment comes in two different sized bottles, but the small one lasts a VERY long time.  A little bit goes a long way.  Here is what the bottle says:  

Argan Oil Treatment is a non-greasy, alcohol free formula that is absorbed instantly into the hair, creating brillant shine without leaving an oil residue.  Smoothes the cuticle for silky, conditioned, and healthy-looking hair.  Helps protect against damage caused by chemicals, excessive heat from styling and environmental factors.  Eliminates frizz.

At Sally's, the small bottle like I have is $9.49.  If you have a Beauty Club Card, the price is $8.49.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • emxoxo5
    • kimmi1115
    • toryleigh
    • blushme101