tracygirl64

WEN lovers!!! =D

[ Edited ]

QVC is having a WEN TSV (Today's Special Value) March 15th! Price is $59.96 + $8.47 shipping/handling. It will include:

(1) 32oz Cleansing Conditioner (of your choice: Sweet Almond, Fig, Tea Tree, Lavender, Pomegranate, Cucumber Aloe or Bamboo Green Tea)

(1) 16 oz Six Thirteen Cleansing Conditioner

(1) 5oz. Six Thirteen Styling Creme &

(1) 2oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (matching the WEN flavor of your 32 oz. choice)

wentsv.JPG

Wanted to give all of the WEN lovers a heads up! :smileyvery-happy:

YouAreAlways

Re: WEN lovers!!! =D

(0) Hearts

I read this as wine lovers :smileysad:

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

LOL! Sorry to disappoint, YouAreAlways!

Shopper411

(0) Hearts

Have you heard if there will be a TSV when Chaz returns to QVC June 1st?

tracygirl64

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No, there won't be a WEN TSV in June. He's just returning with WEN and WEN kids in the gallon size. Also, the release of the new seasonal scent (Summer Honey Peach) 16 oz. 

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Oh... I may have splurge on that summer peach. I Love my auto delivery on the WEN one above though. It makes it so easy to not have to worry about running out. 

discolights

(0) Hearts

Thanks for this, you are awesome! I love the 613 styling creme.

sflyte

(0) Hearts

Is it available for pre order or is it still sold out in the bamboo green tea?

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

It is available for pre-order! :smileyhappy: Single ship is item # A255628 and auto-delivery is A256145. :heart:

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Thanks to Tracygirls's enabling I have now subscribed and saved... I will tell anyone who has not used this formula, I want to roll in it... fill my bath up with it and never get out...lol It is a wonderful scent. 

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

I'm really looking forward to trying the Bamboo Green Tea! Essentially, you enabled me as well, jojobe! :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy:

4birds

(0) Hearts

What is the name of the tsv?

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Cleanse, Restore & Style 4-Piece Collection.

ireneh

(0) Hearts

What is six thirteen?

tracygirl64

It's a cleansing "treatment", it's more intensive than the regular cleansing conditioners. "What it is: Using an innovative and modern approach to hair care that he began in 1993, Chaz Dean has infused his Six Thirteen Daily Cleansing Treatment with a blend of 11 amino acids to help restore strength and elasticity to hair. The unique combination of more than 25 natural oils and extracts helps to nourish your hair and scalp, making Six Thirteen perfect for those with sensitive skin. Full of luxurious ingredients, Six Thirteen is an indulgence for your hair."  Also, it has the scent of vanilla. I use the lavender cleansing conditioner and then I put a little bit of six thirteen throughout the middle of my hair to the ends. I avoid my scalp because it is too moisturizing and it will weigh down my fine hair. But, I love to use it to help repair my hair. I use heating products (blow dryer, curling iron, hot rollers) regularly, and I get my hair highlighted regularly as well.

ireneh

thank you!

tracygirl64

You're very welcome! :smileyhappy:

jojobe

Just in time... I am almost out of my Bamboo. I have  to finish up my pumpkin too. I am going to have to order at midnight just to make sure me gets the bamboo green tea. I think I need a vat of that stuff. :smileywink:

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

I've been trying to pre-order mine, but their quantities that they set aside for pre-order on the bamboo green tea are already sold out! :smileysad: Lavender and Sweet Almond are also sold out for pre-order. They only have fig, tea tree and pomegranate still available to snag. So, it looks like I have to wait until March 15 at midnight as well. Bummer...

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

I thought of you when posting this, jojobe! :smileyhappy: So glad you got to see it.

Plantgarden

Niccce!!  I've been using the Fig Cleanser,...and love it.  However, yesterday I had to wash my hair about eight times (henna clay) and think something in the WEN made me feel nauseated.  That WEN formula seemed to have a lot of Witch Hazel in it.  Maybe that was it. IDK.  I'm going to go back to DevaCurl for a couple of days then try the WEN again.   I was sooooo looking forward to getting the Bamboo Green Tea.   

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • tracygirl64
    • sflyte
    • discolights
    • ireneh
    • Plantgarden