leslie1023

The Wen I ordered in the set has different ingredients than the Individual bottle. Anyone know why?

(0) Hearts

I wanted to try wen for a long time.  I ordered just the individual bottle a while back and really liked it, so I thought I would order the set this time to try the other products.  This time I don't seem to like it as well, and I noticed that the ingredients on my bottles are different.  The ingredients listed on Sephora are the same for both, but still different than both of my bottles. Some of them I know are just in a different order, but doesn't that change a product too? Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know why? 

ireneh

Re: The Wen I ordered in the set has different ingredients than the Individual bottle. Anyone know

(0) Hearts

To piggy back --- does anybody know why the QVC bottles of WEN differ from the ones sold regularly?

DandyLionFluff

Re: The Wen I ordered in the set has different ingredients than the Individual bottle. Anyone know

(0) Hearts

I would call the company and ask them.  They may be in the middle of a product update.  

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • leslie1023
    • DandyLionFluff
    • ireneh