Answer
xoxoalley
Accepted Solution
Texture/Wave and Volume for Straight, Fine Hair

I'm looking for a styling product that will give my hair that effortless, rolled out of bed with some gentle waves look. I have really fine, straight hair with a small natural wave when wet. Ideally, I'd like to limit the amount of products used in my hair as it tends to get greasy and flat if I use too many. Any tips would be super helpful :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
rayna71
Answered

I have the finest, straightest hair that will not hold a curl with a ton of hairspray and a curling iron.  Whatever I do I go FLAT within a half an hour.  I use BUMBLE AND BUMBLE SURF SPRAY.  I wash and condition my hair - spray the Suref Spray comb through.  After I twist my hair and clip up to dry.  Once it is dry I just shake it out and lightly spray hair spray and all day I have great waves that look like I just came off the beach.  It save me so much time and breakage!

Answers: 1
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Xoxoalley,

I also wanted to add that I have pin STRAIGHT hair and the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray gives awesome texture. I also found that braiding the hair in sections before bed helps give a naturally beachy look in the morning!

You can also mix it with a little bit of styling cream to add volume and waves.

Bumble and bumble - Styling Creme

http://www.sephora.com/styling-creme-P280533?skuId=1270594

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • rayna71
    • xoxoalley