Answer
Accepted Solution
Texture/Wave and Volume for Straight, Fine Hair

I'm looking for a styling product that will give my hair that effortless, rolled out of bed with some gentle waves look. I have really fine, straight hair with a small natural wave when wet. Ideally, I'd like to limit the amount of products used in my hair as it tends to get greasy and flat if I use too many. Any tips would be super helpful Smiley Happy 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

I have the finest, straightest hair that will not hold a curl with a ton of hairspray and a curling iron.  Whatever I do I go FLAT within a half an hour.  I use BUMBLE AND BUMBLE SURF SPRAY.  I wash and condition my hair - spray the Suref Spray comb through.  After I twist my hair and clip up to dry.  Once it is dry I just shake it out and lightly spray hair spray and all day I have great waves that look like I just came off the beach.  It save me so much time and breakage!

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for -- thank you so much!! Smiley Happy
(0) Hearts
Can I ask a follow up: How much product are you using? Is it like one spritz on each side of your head and the back, or a little bit more? I hate the "crunchy" hair feel so I just want to check that I won't have to use tons of this product to get results Smiley Wink
Hate the crunch as well - 4 pumps for the whole head (my hair is just at my shoulders) comb through - and hairspray whatever amount make you happy. it is natural looking and feeling which I LOVE!!! Good Luck!!
(0) Hearts
Sounds perfect - I placed the order last night! Here's hoping my results match yours. Thanks so much ^_^
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 3 in conversation