Taming Flyaways?
(0) Hearts

I have tons of flyways! What's the best and cheap way to fix them. I've tried toothbrushes, but that hasn't worked. This product should be available at Cvs, RiteAid, or salons.




Answers: 2
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes, it's called John Frieda Full Repair Fly away tamer.  It's available at Target and drugstores for around $7.  I have very fine, straight hair, and had the same problem.  I have found that if I use a dab of Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss Instant Glossing Creme before styling, my hair is shiny, has a lot of volume, and I barely need to use the flat iron.  Also, I have fewer fly-aways when I use it.  A small tube (around $10) from Sephora lasts quite a while because you only need a little bit.  

(0) Hearts

There's this product you can buy at drugstores, I think it's by John Freida, and it basically looks like a clear mascara/brow gel. I don't remember the name unfortunately but I do remember it's in a red tube and I've used it at a friend's and it's awesome! You basically just take out the wand and place it over the flyaways, pinning them back to where they should be. I think it's around $10 but I'm not sure. I hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation