Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

THE HAIR THREAD

a thread to talk about your hair goals / experiments / fails / wins / products etc. consider this a RANDOM THOUGHTS: HAIR thread 🙂

when i joined BT years ago, i was at the beginning phases of growing out a shaved head, after a decade of cropped pixie cuts and avant garde styles as well as defying my natural texture. my hair is past my shoulders now, and am fully immersed in this world of hair care and styling that i had been absent from for so long. 

this thread can be about anything. thoughts, questions, anecdotes that you feel like sharing but for whatever reason don't want to start an independent thread about. cheers !

Re: THE HAIR THREAD

WOOOOWWW 😍

Hearts!  I love it so much!  I can't wait to see the final result.

Gorgeous! I love this so much 🤗 @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface A thousand times yes!

@heartsmyface I flipping love it! So gorgeous, the hair and the whole package!

@heartsmyface   D*mn!   You look amazing!   That hair color is stunning on you and that is an awesome photo!  (You should totally frame it for the hubs!)

Lol, thanks:), but he gets to see the real me everyday!  @Tamara76  

@heartsmyface You look amazing!  The hair is spot-on, the lipstick complements it perfectly, and your face is beautiful!  Thanks for sharing!

Y👏e👏s👏 @heartsmyface

*Takes a bow:) @myumew

@heartsmyface LOVEEEEE

@unfungirl Thank you love:) 

Your hair looks fabulous @heartsmyface! I love it! I'm sure that gray will also look amazing, but this purple color is so rich and vibrant! 

@mrsbaine Thank you!  I'm going to have fun this month though I'm realizing I need a few pieces of clothing that'll work with this hair.  Everything I own is black and blue! 

Such a babe 😍 ! You are my hair icon @heartsmyface 😄 You look good with literally any color and style! 

@Mcakes Nah, not every colour!  My lovely hairdresser Katrina is just especially talented at choosing the perfect tone to compliment people's skin! She sets me straight whenever I have ideas that'll do me no favours:)

So funny, I just found a bin of wigs from before I started dying my hair.  They were what I wore before being brave enough to take the plunge.  They may be a fun option for playing around if you can't do it because of your job.

Oh wow, this is lovely! SO stunning on you!

Thank you:). Now if only I could style it like this everyday!  The good thing is that messy fantasy hair has its own charm:) @StephanieBT

You look amazing.  That lip color goes so well with the new hair color.  Wish I were brave enough to dye my hair a bright color like this.

You can do it!!  If you totally freak out and hate it you can always go an ashy brown or black over it 🙂 @ragdoll4mom

446 Replies
testing