kssweetheart

T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers

(0) Hearts

Hi everybody - I was hoping for some really quick help.

I just saw the T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers on QVC, it is a set of 12 rollers, you can choose small or medium rollers, they are a TSV, which means it's only at the special price of $89.88 today, until 12A EST **with shipping/handling of $8.72**

I've been eyeballing these for a while and wonder if anyone has any experience, good or bad, with the T3 Rollers. I know it is a great brand, but it's just a big investment. Any help you can provide will be MUCH appreciated. I just wish Sephora had the set of 12, especially since it's CHIC week:smileysad: This purchase at Sephora would get me so close to VIB status!!!

Thanks in advance ladies!:smileyhappy:

eastakrongirl

Re: T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers

I have them & I love them. I have naturally wavy, fine shoulder length hair so my hair holds a curl pretty well. That might be something to keep in mind. They give me the Victoria's Secret model hair that I've always wanted (volume at the crown, soft, tousled waves). The 8-piece set from Sephora covers my entire head & given that sephora has a far superior return policy I would suggest you just get them from Sephora. With QVCs cost of shipping it's about the same price, but much less hassle. If you eventually feel that you need for more rollers for your hair, you can order additional 2-packs of rollers from Sephora too. They heat up fast enough that if you place them on the rack right after you roll your 1st two on your head they should be ready to go after you've rolled the remaining 6. Does that make sense? I hope so. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • eastakrongirl
    • kssweetheart