awohlge

Suggestions on a leave-in conditioner spray?

(0) Hearts

Okay so I already posted this, but I'm new to Beauty Talk and maybe I'll get more response if I put it in discussion vs. Q&A. Bear with me :smileyhappy: ...

My "It's a Ten" is almost gone and I want to try something new.

My hair is very long, very thick, a little course and poufy. I prefer spray because I like the convenience and don't like heavy creams applied with my hands. I shampoo/condition every other day and most days in the winter I blow dry it completely and then use a flat iron.

I'm looking for an all-in-one type product. My main issues would probably be dryness/dullness, something to protect from heat, and also TANGLES! My hair is getting so long and the last few months the tangles are outrageous! I've never had such bad ones before.

Any suggestions on a good leave-in-spray to make my hair look all pretty and not so tangled?

Thanks everyone!

lylysa

Re: Suggestions on a leave-in conditioner spray?

(0) Hearts

I would suggest looking into conditioning oils like argan or macadamia.

For thick, coarse hair, sprays tend to be a bit too light weight. I've used the It's a 10 before and like it, as it's more of a spray-cream rather than a fluid or liquid, but if you want something new and a touch more intensive, try a serum/oil which are better suited for the weight and texture of thicker hair.

http://www.sephora.com/macadamia-heat-protection-serum-P291443?skuId=1350834

Carol's Daughter - Macadamia Heat Protection Serum

Carol's Daughter's Macadamia Serum helps smooths, add shine and manageablility, and protects from thermal/heat styling.

melissabt

Hi Aeohlge,

I see that Janine answered your previous post!:smileyhappy: You can go to your account and click on the link to your previous post:http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hair/Suggestions-for-leave-in-conditioner-spray/qaq-p/433769. She recommended Wen's conditioning spray and Aterna's Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant which would be perfect for your hair:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
lylysa

(0) Hearts

I thought this thread sounded familiar! :smileytongue:

Good catch, Melissa!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • awohlge