Answer
MCurr
Straightening hair!
(0) Hearts

Hey everyone! So last week I posted a question on what products are best to use to de-poofing my hair and keeping the frizz out when I want my hair to naturally air dry without heat. Now, I want to know what the best products (from Sephora or elsewhere) are for straighening hair. I'm trying to cut back on using heat on my hair in general, but sometimes I will want to straighten it. I'm trying to take better care of my hair so I can grow it even longer and keep my ends nice, so using the top quality products, no matter how expensive, are worth it! So if you know of any excellent products for straightening hair, hook me up! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
btmod1
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi MCurr, One of my absolute favorite product for keeping frizz at bay is the Bumble & Bumble Straight Blow Dry.  Its a lot quicker for straightening my frizzy hair without having to flat iron it.  I find that its great when I'm in more of a hurry & just need to blow dry my hair before running out of the house.

Bumble and bumble - Straight Blow Dry

My go to product for flat ironing my hair, but still protecting it would be the Bumble and Bumble Concen-straight Smoothing Treatment.  Its great for smoothing the texture of your hair whether you're blow-drying, flat-ironing, or curling it.  I was skeptical at first, but its certainly become a staple for me!

Bumble and bumble - Concen-straight Smoothing Treatment

I hope that helps!

xo, Mia

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • maryyy1989
    • sammiebaby
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • MCurr