infinitise

Shampoos with amazing scents/fragrances?

Hey beauties, 

I'm just on a hunt for a few different shampoos that smells awesome (that stays on the hair for a while too). 

I like flowery or baby powder kinds of smells, but as long as its amazing i'm willing to try any.

It'd be nice if the shampoo itself does a good job of "shampooing" too.

LindaDD

Re: Shampoos with amazing scents/fragrances?

(0) Hearts

I'm a Birchbox subscriber, so I keep hearing about how amazing the Beauty Protector spray is (though one has never landed in my box) and I believe that their shampoo smells the same.

carolang

(0) Hearts

If I remember correctly there products smell like coconut! One of my bffs loved this one while I loved the No 4 products (expensive though!)

kiml50

(0) Hearts

Number 4 clarifying shampoo smells so good, I'm obsessed with it. The description at birchbox says it smells like white freesia, golden amber, and warm musk. They don't sell it at sephora but you can find it at birchbox and amazon.

i also agree with ElleW2005, the kerastase products smell very good. I went to a salon once where they used it on my hair and it had a minty smell. I forget which kind of shampoo it was though

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for your suggestions and including the details also! 

That's super awesome I love tried and true reviews and suggestions <3

I will give both a shot 

never can have enough shampoos :smileyhappy:

carolang

(0) Hearts

No 4 products smell so feminine yet sexy!

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you for your opinion! 

I'm excited to tried them 

ElleW2005

(0) Hearts

Not Sephora brand but I love the Kerastase Products (I use the green line because I used to bleach my hair to platinum blonde) and Shu Uemura. They both smell amazing! 

infinitise

I haven't heard of them before but it sounds great

Thank you! I'll give them a shot

I didn't know Shu uemura made shampoo 

(LOVE their cleansing oil) 

ElleW2005

Kerastase is the "treatment salon line" for Loreal I believe. Their products tend to be targeted for specific purposes. Because I heat style and used to bleach my hair, I used their intensive therapy line. 

I've included a picture to show how "healthy" my hair looked despite going from almost black up to level 10 blonde. 002.JPG

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Wow 

omgsh 

your hair honestly look super smooth and healthy 

my cousin used to love bleaching her hair.. and despite all the "treatments" she used, her hair looked realli brittle and dry.. nothing like yours.. 

I'm still wowed 

Thank you so much! 

Clakent

(0) Hearts

Pro naturals argan oil shampoo! It smells super yummy (plus it's sulfate free and awesome on hair)

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Woo Thankyou ! :smileyhappy: 

I was always a bit wary about trying a natural/organic shampoo because some people say that it either doesn't foam up or is too drying (even though foaming is not a good thing) 

until there is a tried and true review :smileyhappy:

I'll definitely try them! 

midnightangel

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My stylist uses Redken Extreme shampoo on me sometimes and I think it smells like vanilla cookies. Like you would want to eat it. It's pretty heavy duty stuff though.

One of my other favorites is Kenra volumizing shampoo. It has a very distinct fruity scent that reminds me of something, I just don't know what.

I also really loved Herbal Essences when it was new. That had to be my favorite shampoo scent of all time but the formula gives me horrible chemical burns. :smileysad:

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for your input! 

I've saw the Redken a few times somewhere but didn't have a chance to try them 

and Kenra.. I'll definitely give them a shot over a time :smileyhappy:

ragdoll4mom

(0) Hearts

You should try Alterna's Bamboo Anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner.  It has a really nice floral smell that lingers.  I was amazed the first time I used it.  My hair still smelled like it the next morning.  If I could find a fragrance that smells like it, I would scoop it up.

Living Proof has a nice smell too, but I don't think the smell lingers like Alterna's BAF.

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for your opinion!

I honestly wouldn't have chosen the Bamboo shampoo thinking it might smell like bamboo :smileysad: 

but that's awesome to know!! yay 

marlenecol

You should make your way over to Lush...their shampoos and conditioners smell amazing.  I like using Big (about once a week, its super clarifying) and it smells FANTASTIC.  You would love.  And just give American Cream a sniff....

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

I used the Rose Jam as a shampoo, it is like heaven in a bottle.  Love Lush.

infinitise

(0) Hearts

Wow Thank you for your opinion!

I've never thought about the Lush Shampoos actually!

They're really natural too! I would love to try them !! 

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

Some of the Ojon makes your hair smell wonderful and it lasts - my hair is dry so I shampoo every other day and it still smells great - they may have a type of shampoo you like - I also use Wen sometimes too

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • ragdoll4mom
    • kiml50
    • midnightangel
    • carolang
    • infinitise