reflectsgold

Sephora hair elastics

[ Edited ]

This has been a Holy grail hair elastic and now i cant find them on the site. I guess they're being discontinued and i was wondering if there's something similar that wont break my super curly, fine hair.

laynebr

Re: Sephora hair elastics

(0) Hearts

They used to be my favorite as well!

If you have an ulta near by you can pick them up there.

They're on sale plus the 20% :smileywink:

reflectsgold

(0) Hearts

I cant reply to your message for some reason but RandeeBT, yes the snag-free elastic ones. Oh no i hope they're the same or even better when they're released again.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

reflectsgold - the hair elastics are great - if you go to etsy, there are numerous sellers with so many options for color and designs - they will sell you a yard - Alabama Chanin also has some beautiful colors of the elastic and they are a wonderful company to work with, great people and the best customer service - you can gift some of your friends with the extra - have fun and enjoy!

RandeeBT

Hi reflectsgold,

Are you looking for the Sephora Collection Snag-free hair elastics? It looks like they have only been temporarily removed from our website and should be available again in the next few weeks. 

Best,
Randee
laynemarie

(0) Hearts

Are these still coming back? I'll be so sad if Sephora discontinued these. This is a holy grail product for fine hair. Please bring them back!

JenBlush

Which kind of hair elastic? Like the ones that look like ribbons and different colors? 

If so, Sephora still sells those. I saw them at the store on friday. You should check the nearest store for those! 

laynemarie

(0) Hearts

No, not the new style of ribbon ties. They were called the Sephora Collection Snag-Free Hair Elastics. It's only elastic, no fabric whatsoever. They came in black, brown, and clear. They were $3.50 for a pack of 8 and last forever.

Have you seen this kind in any stores still? I can't imagine why they would discontinue them!

They hold my fine hair securely up like no other, don't even have to be tied super tight to do so, are very sleek (nearly invisible really) AND they slide right off without causing any breakage or snagging. It's kind of unbelievable based on how they look, with no fabric to "protect" your hair, but they are seriously miracle workers.

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi laynemarie,

I just checked the inventory system and it does not look like the Sephora Collection Snag-Free Hair Elastics have been discontinued, however, they are no longer available online. You may still be able to find these hair elastics at your local store. I remember checking with the store to see if they have them available. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
bratknits

Those elastics make me giggle every time I see them.  It's just 5/8" fold-over elastic from the sewing store with the overhand knot tied in it.  I have yards of the stuff up in my sewing room from then the kids were small and I made little diaper covers to match their dresses.  You can get a yard of the stuff for under a buck.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • reflectsgold
    • spoiledbrat
    • laynemarie
    • JenBlush
    • laynebr
    • bratknits