Second day waves/ curls
Answered[ Edited ]
I have a similar hair type, but brunette What I do is spray my hair with the ouidad mist noted below & some of the BB surf spray (not too much or my hair gets crunchy, yuck) then roll my hair into a sock bun while I sleep. When I wake I take my hair down & apply an anti-frizz product and my hair is soft & curly! If you're not familiar with the sock-bun technique for curls you will love it! Cuts 20 minutes out my morning routine!!!
Sock bun curls:
- Cut the toe off a man's dress sock & roll into a donut
- Spritz hair w/ products mentioned above until slightly damp
- Pull hair into a high ponytail at the crown
- Use the sock like a ponytail holder, but slide to ends of the pony, tuck the ends under & begin rolling down until you have a sock bun at your crown
- Clamp in place (I use the T3 butterfly clips)
- Go to sleep & wake up with beautiful curls/waves!
You can check out videos of the process on you tube. Hope this helps!