Answer
Accepted Solution
Scalp sunburn
I have a sunburn on my scalp. What product should I apply to my painful, red, sunburned scalp?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

Hi Jessica223344,

I agree with Diana. The best thing you can do right now for it is to avoid the sun! I know how you feel:smileysad: it is sooo painful. In the meantime, try using a sulfate shampoo like the Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo. It contains soothing oats and is extremely gentle on the scalp and hair.

Carol's Daughter - Monoi Repairing Shampoo

Also, remember to keep your hair and scalp extra hydrated to prevent flaking and dryness.

Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

Carol's Daughter - Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

<3 Melissa
(0) Hearts
Hi Melissa,

A quick update. I am trying Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing three piece kit. I started using the shampoo and conditioner this a.m. I thought this would be best so I can switch over, to the Alterna Bamboo shine shampoo and conditioner, after my sunburn heals. I have to admit. I am surprised that Carols Daughter products still have some suds. I don't dislike the scent but I don't neccessarily LOVE it either. It's still o.k. I think the product gives my hair a nice look though! Decisions. Thanks to everyone for their advice!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 6 in conversation