Answer
jessica223344
Accepted Solution
Scalp sunburn
I have a sunburn on my scalp. What product should I apply to my painful, red, sunburned scalp?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered

Hi Jessica223344,

I agree with Diana. The best thing you can do right now for it is to avoid the sun! I know how you feel:smileysad: it is sooo painful. In the meantime, try using a sulfate shampoo like the Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo. It contains soothing oats and is extremely gentle on the scalp and hair.

Carol's Daughter - Monoi Repairing Shampoo

Also, remember to keep your hair and scalp extra hydrated to prevent flaking and dryness.

Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

Carol's Daughter - Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

<3 Melissa
jessica223344
(0) Hearts
Hi Melissa,

A quick update. I am trying Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing three piece kit. I started using the shampoo and conditioner this a.m. I thought this would be best so I can switch over, to the Alterna Bamboo shine shampoo and conditioner, after my sunburn heals. I have to admit. I am surprised that Carols Daughter products still have some suds. I don't dislike the scent but I don't neccessarily LOVE it either. It's still o.k. I think the product gives my hair a nice look though! Decisions. Thanks to everyone for their advice!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • makeupobesessed
    • lazylaney2
    • jessica223344
    • projulie