Answer
jessica223344
Accepted Solution
Scalp sunburn
I have a sunburn on my scalp. What product should I apply to my painful, red, sunburned scalp?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi jessica,

Oh no, I had the SAME thing a few weeks ago! I spent too long in the sun and not only did my hair color fade to a hideous orange washed out color but my scalp was red and flaking! I washed my hair with a gentle shampoo with some mint in it to help cool and soothe my scalp, but also applied a sun protecting shield and aloe spray to it. I think you may be able to find some basic ones in your local drug type store,

Try a soothing UV protecting mist or mask as well which can help to hydrate the hair but also to soothe the scalp a bit. There isn't TOO much you can do but try to keep your head feeling comfortable with an updo, don't brush your hair too hard, and keep the hair hydrated with a hair repair serum. Andre Walker, Alterna and Josie Maran have some amazing sprays and serums to try!

Andre Walker Hair - Q-Oil Quench Essential Oil ALTERNA - Summer Hair Sun-Kissed Mist Josie Maran - Argan Oil Hair Serum

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lazylaney2
(0) Hearts
Diana, can you please provide links to all these items? Thanks!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • makeupobesessed
    • lazylaney2
    • jessica223344
    • projulie