SOS! HAIR and HUMIDITY!

chelsled

SOS! HAIR and HUMIDITY!

(0) Hearts

I need some serious help from you girls!

PROBLEM...

On the days I have class early in the morning, it's usually very humid out and sometimes foggy. I have dry, fine hair and when I'm in humidity it frizzes and gets wavy, and especially curly around my face. 

My hair is blonde (highlighted, therefore color-treated) and the length is passed my shoulders, down a little below my collar bone. I have wispy, angled bangs parted off-center. 

MY ROUTINE...

A long time ago I stopped blowdrying my hair because it dried it out and caused major breakage, and I wasn't able to grow my hair passed my shoulders. Since I have to get up pretty early for class, my routine is that I shower the day before and put in my products and let my hair air dry.

THE PRODUCTS I USE...

Shampoo: Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo

Conditioner: Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Conditioner

When my hair is damp, the first product I use is Ojon Dry Recovery Revitalizing Moisture Mist. Since it helps detangle hair, I part my hair and bangs (using a wide-toothed comb).

Then I put in Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Smoothing Cream. Finally, I put in Alterna Straightening Balm. Then I can become somewhat OCD with my bangs (since they are affected the most by the humidity) and put in some more Smoothing Cream and maybe a little Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender. In the morning, I straighten my hair, sometimes I curl it. And use a large amount of hairspray.

What can I do to especially stop my bangs from curling up and becoming unruly?? I think when I touch up my bangs when my hair is wet, I may be doing more harm than good and that's why they get so curly in humid weather. 

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Manda

Re: SOS! HAIR and HUMIDITY!

(0) Hearts

What are the ingredents within the products that you use?  There could be something that is causing it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 20 in conversation
    • elea33
    • shaliali
    • beautygeek97
    • Manda
    • blondeglam
    • aroberts05