SOS! HAIR and HUMIDITY!

SOS! HAIR and HUMIDITY!

(0) Hearts

I need some serious help from you girls!

PROBLEM...

On the days I have class early in the morning, it's usually very humid out and sometimes foggy. I have dry, fine hair and when I'm in humidity it frizzes and gets wavy, and especially curly around my face. 

My hair is blonde (highlighted, therefore color-treated) and the length is passed my shoulders, down a little below my collar bone. I have wispy, angled bangs parted off-center. 

MY ROUTINE...

A long time ago I stopped blowdrying my hair because it dried it out and caused major breakage, and I wasn't able to grow my hair passed my shoulders. Since I have to get up pretty early for class, my routine is that I shower the day before and put in my products and let my hair air dry.

THE PRODUCTS I USE...

Shampoo: Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo

Conditioner: Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Conditioner

When my hair is damp, the first product I use is Ojon Dry Recovery Revitalizing Moisture Mist. Since it helps detangle hair, I part my hair and bangs (using a wide-toothed comb).

Then I put in Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Smoothing Cream. Finally, I put in Alterna Straightening Balm. Then I can become somewhat OCD with my bangs (since they are affected the most by the humidity) and put in some more Smoothing Cream and maybe a little Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender. In the morning, I straighten my hair, sometimes I curl it. And use a large amount of hairspray.

What can I do to especially stop my bangs from curling up and becoming unruly?? I think when I touch up my bangs when my hair is wet, I may be doing more harm than good and that's why they get so curly in humid weather. 

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Re: SOS! HAIR and HUMIDITY!

(0) Hearts

What are the ingredents within the products that you use?  There could be something that is causing it.

Conversation Stats