Answer
trina43
Accepted Solution
Protecting my hair before styling

What hair protective product do you recomend? I was looking at purchasing Keratin Perfect Renew Daily Spray.  Do you think that is the right product?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
proerik
Answered

Hello, 

YES! You are definitly on the right track! This product has great reviews and won't weigh your hair down! A must try! 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

Answers: 2
prosarab
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Trina43,

The Keratin Spray is a great product and gives lots of good nourishment to the hair strands. What's great too is that you can spray this throughout the day, to give a nice shine to your hair. Now if you are looking for something to use before you use  any heat or styling products then I would recommend the Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion spray. It's like primer that we use before we apply foundation. The Tonic Lotion spray creates a shield and helps to protect your hair. I have used it myself and will say I absolutely love it and have definitely seen a difference in my hair. Hope this helps:smileyhappy:

Best,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Tonic Lotion
Styling Products  
Tonic Lotion, $7 - $19

glitzeegirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I cannot rave enough about Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment. Not only does it NOT weigh your hair down, but it adds incredible softness, strength, and shine to hair before styling. I blow dry my hair and flat iron it about three to four times a week and on top of that my hair is color-treated. This is the ONLY hair product that I have found that multitasks so well and leaves my usually parch strands moisturized and protected. Give it a try, I doubt you will be disappointed. I have turned all of my friends and family into believers lol.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • proerik
    • prosarab
    • glitzeegirl
    • trina43