Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Pocket Hairstylist Challenge!

Hair Challenge Thread Image.jpg

Pocket Hairstylist is HERE and making its big debut on the Sephora App and at http://hairtutorial.sephora.com/ ! If you haven’t heard, Pocket Hairstylist is a step-by-step guide to creating different hairstyles specific to your hair type.

Because experimenting with new hairstyles can be tricky but oh-so worth it once you’ve completed your masterpiece, I thought it would be fun to attempt some of these looks with a new challenge! (or all of the looks, up to you!) Welcome to the Pocket Hairstylist Challenge!

Each week for the next month I’ll try a different look (see spoiler), snap a picture (or three!) and share to this thread. I hope you guys will join me! Feel free to mention any product or tools used, your hair type and any tips you have for achieving the look.

Spoiler

Here’s the schedule:

9/14 – 9/20: Beachy Waves

9/21 – 9/27: Fishtail

9/28 – 10/4: Air Dry Style

10/5 – 10/12: Top Knot

I left out Dutch Braids (I’m scared lol) but if you try it out show it off!

Re: Pocket Hairstylist Challenge!

My box came today, thank you so much @KatieBT, Sephora, and Bumble and Bumble for the masque!! Perfect thing to get in time for winter too.

I also received the Bumble&Bumble gift for participating in pocket hairstylist challenge. Thank you Sephora and B&B for this wonderful surprise gift.

IMG_20161027_171004.jpg

Congrats, y'all!!

This is so cool!

I didn't participate because I am lazy with my hair & selfies....but, if anyone is interested in trying this product it is available in the SF Mask Kit.  I like it! 

@fatimamummy Congratulations 🙂 Your little one's comment is so cute 🙂

Thank you 😊 @dioradict

Congrats @fatimamummy! So adorable what your daughter said 😘

Congrats to you as well @Anewxa 😃

BTW my model asked , Mom is it for me because you posted the picture of my hair? So actually thanks from her as well

Awww 🙂

That's cute about your daughter's comments! Not sure why I'm replying to the wrong line lol

Thank-you @blackkitty2014 I guess I posted the line at wrong spot. Just fixed it 😉

I just receieved a surprise package! Thank youSephora and bumble & bumble for this lovely TOA! Thank you also to @KatieBT for this fun thread! Can't wait to try this new product out tonight 🤗

Screenshot_20161027-162555.jpg

@Anewxa @kso1225 Congrats!! That's awesome 😄 I love Sephora surprises, they're the best surprises!

That's awesome @Anewxa & @kso1225! Enjoy your new product 🙂

Thank you @veronika23 @sabrinas

Thank you Sephora and Bumble & Bumble!   I just got this surprise in the mail for participating in the Pocket Hairstylist Challenge.  It was such a nice surprise and I can't wait to try it out!

20161027_161021-1.jpg

Yay enjoy @kso1225! I didn't realise you posted right around when I did 😊

This is awesome. I kept getting e-mails from UPS that I had a sephora package coming today (and I had no outstanding orders?) then it never appeared, UPS is saying it's missing apartment information. I had also participated, I wonder if this was it??

@CC3616 It probably is! I got the notifications from UPS too and I couldn't recall ordering anything but I order so frequently that I didn't really think much of it until I saw that it was a UPS Express Box.  Hopefully between UPS and Sephora you can get it sorted out 🙂

A top knot I can do!  Not the most close-up pic, I hope that's ok Katie! I used a little dry shampoo at the roots and the DevaCurl Arc Angel gel the day before.

Photo on 10-7-16 at 8.49 PM.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • Hair Challenge Thread Image.jpg
  • Beachy Waves.jpg
  • 20160915_092312.jpg
  • HairChallengeWavesBT.jpg
  • Pock Hairstylist_Fishtail_2.jpg
  • image.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20160926-143304.jpg
  • 20160926_164442-1.jpg
  • Week 3_Air Dry Style.jpg