cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Pocket Hairstylist Challenge!

Hair Challenge Thread Image.jpg

Pocket Hairstylist is HERE and making its big debut on the Sephora App and at http://hairtutorial.sephora.com/ ! If you havenโ€™t heard, Pocket Hairstylist is a step-by-step guide to creating different hairstyles specific to your hair type.

Because experimenting with new hairstyles can be tricky but oh-so worth it once youโ€™ve completed your masterpiece, I thought it would be fun to attempt some of these looks with a new challenge! (or all of the looks, up to you!) Welcome to the Pocket Hairstylist Challenge!

Each week for the next month Iโ€™ll try a different look (see spoiler), snap a picture (or three!) and share to this thread. I hope you guys will join me! Feel free to mention any product or tools used, your hair type and any tips you have for achieving the look.

Spoiler

Hereโ€™s the schedule:

9/14 โ€“ 9/20: Beachy Waves

9/21 โ€“ 9/27: Fishtail

9/28 โ€“ 10/4: Air Dry Style

10/5 โ€“ 10/12: Top Knot

I left out Dutch Braids (Iโ€™m scared lol) but if you try it out show it off!

Re: Pocket Hairstylist Challenge!

My box came today, thank you so much @KatieBT, Sephora, and Bumble and Bumble for the masque!! Perfect thing to get in time for winter too.

I also received the Bumble&Bumble gift for participating in pocket hairstylist challenge. Thank you Sephora and B&B for this wonderful surprise gift.

IMG_20161027_171004.jpg

Congrats, y'all!!

This is so cool!

I didn't participate because I am lazy with my hair & selfies....but, if anyone is interested in trying this product it is available in the SF Mask Kit.  I like it! 

@fatimamummy Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚ Your little one's comment is so cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @dioradict

Congrats @fatimamummy! So adorable what your daughter said ๐Ÿ˜˜

Congrats to you as well @Anewxa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW my model asked , Mom is it for me because you posted the picture of my hair? So actually thanks from her as well

Awww ๐Ÿ™‚

That's cute about your daughter's comments! Not sure why I'm replying to the wrong line lol

Thank-you @blackkitty2014 I guess I posted the line at wrong spot. Just fixed it ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just receieved a surprise package! Thank youSephora and bumble & bumble for this lovely TOA! Thank you also to @KatieBT for this fun thread! Can't wait to try this new product out tonight ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20161027-162555.jpg

@Anewxa @kso1225 Congrats!! That's awesome ๐Ÿ˜„ I love Sephora surprises, they're the best surprises!

That's awesome @Anewxa & @kso1225! Enjoy your new product ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23 @sabrinas

Thank you Sephora and Bumble & Bumble!   I just got this surprise in the mail for participating in the Pocket Hairstylist Challenge.  It was such a nice surprise and I can't wait to try it out!

20161027_161021-1.jpg

Yay enjoy @kso1225! I didn't realise you posted right around when I did ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is awesome. I kept getting e-mails from UPS that I had a sephora package coming today (and I had no outstanding orders?) then it never appeared, UPS is saying it's missing apartment information. I had also participated, I wonder if this was it??

@CC3616 It probably is! I got the notifications from UPS too and I couldn't recall ordering anything but I order so frequently that I didn't really think much of it until I saw that it was a UPS Express Box.  Hopefully between UPS and Sephora you can get it sorted out ๐Ÿ™‚

A top knot I can do!  Not the most close-up pic, I hope that's ok Katie! I used a little dry shampoo at the roots and the DevaCurl Arc Angel gel the day before.

Photo on 10-7-16 at 8.49 PM.jpg

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • Hair Challenge Thread Image.jpg
  • Beachy Waves.jpg
  • 20160915_092312.jpg
  • HairChallengeWavesBT.jpg
  • Pock Hairstylist_Fishtail_2.jpg
  • image.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20160926-143304.jpg
  • 20160926_164442-1.jpg