pretbrat

Pixie cut styling ideas with pictures of yourself

(0) Hearts

Could you please share your pixie cut pictures with details about how you styled it? I have been sporting a pixie for a couple of months now but I don't seem to be good at using products for styling. Could you please share your ideas and pictures?

ginger304

Re: Pixie cut styling ideas with pictures of yourself

(0) Hearts

I did a [ixie recently andwould never go back..today I died it latinum bond and I le it..i am not to good at loading pics..but you can google pixie haircuts and you get pages and pages of ideas.garnier has anew product out I think its called pixie play. its awesome..also google pics of Sharon stone her ixie is great and she wears it messy and different all thee time..hope this helps.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

For pixies, keep in mind the amount of product used, a little goes a long way and if you end up using something to enhance texture, keep most of the definition to the ends so you roots don't get bogged down.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hair/Pixie-haircut-styling-ideas-amp-products/m-p/434695/highlight/t...

The above thread has some styling ideas and tips to help out.

If your pixie cut is extra piecey, you might want to check out the below thread for some images for styling ideas:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hair/Pixie-cut/td-p/469701/highlight/true/page/2

For waxes, creams, and pastes, try to work a pea sized amount of product into your hand and rubbing both palms together to warm the product up and to distribute it over your hands so when you rake through your hair you can distribute it through a larger area as opposed to bulking one particular spot up with a thicker amount of product.

pretbrat

Thanks for the links. I was just hoping people would post pictures and I could get a better idea. Thanks, anyway :smileyhappy:

H216

(0) Hearts

Pinterest is also a great resource for hairstyle pictures!

ellie97

(0) Hearts

Did you check Hairstyles.com? They have tons of pics. and Hairstylescut.com has all kinds of info.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • ginger304
    • lylysa
    • ellie97
    • pretbrat
    • H216