mascaranick

PROOF OF LIVING PROOF

So awhile back i asked you guys advice if i should get into living prrof and im so glad i did- i've used it for the pass two weeks and my hair has never felt so awesome!! this pix,is my hair after not washing it for the pass two days-it feels full and no frizz(just for those who dont know its raining in new york)so this is a thank you to all of you out there!!Mwa :smileyhappy: IMG_20130801_145637_438.jpg

claudia2011

Re: PROOF OF LIVING PROOF

It looks great after 2 days & rainy weather!!

I tried a sample of the LP serum & that's my next purchase!  A little goes a long way- I got 2 uses out of the sample & I really saw a difference in the smoothness without feeling limp. 

Good for you & thanks for sharing the the pic!

janinebt

Your hair looks gorgeous! So glad to hear the Living Proof products worked well for you.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
aviscardi

Its so blah today in NY ;/

but your hair looks fab. I like LP too

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Wow it looks so nice! Love the color too.

<3 Melissa
mascaranick

Thanx-psst-secret..its natural

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Lucky!! It looks nice and it has natural highlights.

<3 Melissa
mascaranick

(0) Hearts

thats the suns work :smileywink:

arielaaaaaaaa

Your hair seriously looks amazing. Loving the soft curls as well! I'm with @spyski, i'd love to know what products and curling iron you used!

Spyski

Very pretty! Which products did you end up using from Living Proof? Also, what curling iron did you use? I'm dying to know! Been wanting to achieve the soft curl look for ages but my curling wand isn't doing it plus it makes my hair smelly :smileysad:

mascaranick

Thanx, so i used the no frizz shampoo/ and the condition, i used a bit of the leave in conditioner. o and believe me ive been in your boat with the curling wand,i purchased one by the ibs show last yr and im not so happy with it, my ends just looked dead..so i went back to Hot Tools 1 inch (i have tried all of their diff plated ones,but i like the gold plated the best) then i used some drop of the living proof satin hair serum(which is a must for everyone) and TADA

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Wow, thank you very much for the details! Keep on truck'n :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting a pic!  Your hair looks amazing :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Whooohoo!!!! Your hair looks gorgeous! I love how it's styled! The soft curls look effortless and your hair looks so touchable (yay for no "hard/crunchy" looks). Your hair looks super healthy, thanks so much for sharing!

mascaranick

Thanx :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

You're welcome!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 19 hearts