lyravega

Organic shampoo and conditioner?

(0) Hearts

Hello, my beauties! Happy Wednesday! :smileyhappy: Could you recommend good organic shampoo and conditioner to moi? I don't like no poo method, so thanks, but no thanks :smileyvery-happy:

BellaParker

Re: Organic shampoo and conditioner?

(0) Hearts

try Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve shampoo bars...the only thing that is not organic in it is sodium hydroxide (which is lye soap and is perfectly safe and non toxic

Clakent

Pro naturals argan oil shampoo and conditioner are very good, sulfate, sodium, paraben and silicone free.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ladies! You are awesome! :smileywink:

carolang

I really like the Avalon Organics line, they sell it at Whole foodS but I've also seen it at my bed bath and beyond. My clarifying shampoo is from them... And it works really well! I was impressed. I think I'm going to try some of their other shampoos when I'm out of what I'm using now.

roxystar4

I love love love Giovanni products. Also a fan of the Yes To Brand. Earth Science Makes a nice one too.  

Max Green Alchemy is probably the most natural conditioner ive tried, its alright but I like Giovanni best.  I buy mine from Vitacost or TJMaxx (they sometime sell the HUGE bottles for $12.99)

DTalksAll

Is GIovanni organic? That's what I'm using right now & really like it. I have the moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner, but am still getting a little bit of build up & dry scalp. Luckily, an ACV rinse fixes that quickly

DTalksAll

Dermorganic They have a sulfate free shampoo & moisturizing conditioner. If you e-mail them, they'll send you a little trial kit that Ulta charges $9 for :smileywink: 

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Oh wow, that sounds great! You can try before you buy! Thanks :smileywink:

Titian06

(0) Hearts

I used to use Avalon Organics until the only store I could find it at stopped carrying it.  I'm now using Free & Clear shampoo and conditioner.  It's not organic, but both products have no dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, protein, parabens, or formaldehyde.  They're available at Walgreen's.

ChicDabbler

What? You don't want your hair to be washed by rain droplets and gently caressed by the Autumn wind until it dries?

The only organic shampoo I tried is Whenever daily shampoo from Kiss My Face cuz the reviews say that most organic shampoo don't foam but this one actually do a bit.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

LOL, Beautytester!!! No, I'm afraid not. I'm not going hippie ( not that I have anything against hippies ) any time soon :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • lyravega
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • carolang
    • Titian06