lalalalalalla

New Conditioner?

I'm trying to figure out which new conditioner to buy. I have long and thick Asian hair that is sometime dry and unmanageable. Should I get the Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco, a Living Proof Conditioner, or the Oribe Signature Conditioner? 

btmod2

Re: New Conditioner?

Hi lalalalalalla,

I have the same hair type as you and I found that the Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner was not rich enough to penetrate my thick hair. The Living Proof Conditioner worked much better for me. I just tried their newest conditioner, The Perfect Day Conditioner, and I was very impressed. This conditioner smells amazing and left my hair very soft and shiny without being weighed down. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

kittycarlisle

(0) Hearts

I second or third the Alterna Moisture Caviar conditioner! I also use some of the other Alterna conditioning treatments and I love the Treatment masque. It's great for this dry winter weather and has little beads that pop as you put it on (I will admit that I pop some of them in my hand before putting it on but then I'm shallow and easily amused.)

http://www.sephora.com/caviar-repair-rx-micro-bead-fill-fix-treatment-masque-P377403?skuId=1483650

carolang

(0) Hearts

Can I also suggest that Alterna conditioner?? I did not like the Living Proof conditioner, personally. I was in love with the Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream so I tried the conditioner. Meh.

Now I use the Alterna shampoo/conditioner and the Alterna CC cream (instead of the LP styling cream). They really help with the softness of my hair. My hair is dry and unmanagable but its probably not as thick as yours but this doesn't weigh my hair down so I'm sure you wouldn't have that problem.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I would go with Alterna's Moisture Conditioner. It's amazing and also comes in a travel size if you just wanted try it our before making the splurge :smileyhappy: It is really thick so I only use about once a week.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • lalalalalalla
    • carolang
    • Kiki1517
    • kittycarlisle