Need to find Shampoo & Conditioner

Help! I have a flaky dry scalp, with oily roots and dull hair.

I feel like if my hair were skin, it would be combination.

i would love a shampoo & conditioner that would smooth my hair without weighing it down ,but  also i love the clean feeling.

HELP! :smileyhappy:

Re: Need to find Shampoo & Conditioner

While not shampoo or conditioner, this helps with a flaky scalp and gives the scalp a clean feeling. I use it after shampooing with silicone-free horse shampoo but before applying horse conditioner. (Horse shampoo and conditioner can be purchased at drug stores like Walgreens.)

http://www.sephora.com/mediterranean-bay-leaf-exfoliating-hair-scalp-treatment-P375623?skuId=1459387

(0) Hearts

Sulfate free argan oil shampoo! I recommend trying the Pro naturals argan oil shampoo and conditioner, I had flaky, itchy scalp and dull hair and it worked wonders.

The Phyto line is wonderful and Sephora has it! 

Try a gentle, sulfate free shampoo aimed to clarify and purify strands without harsh ingredients.

Carol's Daughter has their Rosemary Mint Clarifying shampoo and conditioner to check into. Rosemary has long been used to clarify hair of excess build up and oils while mint helps to revitalize and stimulate the scalp, giving you that refreshing feeling. In addition to those ingredients, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower, and jojoba extracts help to hydrate and condition locks, bringing a nice balance between cleansing but not stripping strands.

I definitely agree with this so just chiming in to say that you need to be careful when looking at shampoos.  Something a little too heavy in rosemary will dry you out!  Some shampoos are a little heavy-handed with the rosemary.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation