Need help finding a curling wand!

im thinking of getting the sultra bombshell 3/4 but dont know if it will create big voluminous curls.! If anyone have recommendation please tell meh!!! <3

Re: Need help finding a curling wand!

(0) Hearts

I wanted the Sutra Bombshell as well and it was on my birthday list. My sister got me a Nume Magic Wand (32 mm) instead (she found a code for a kit on YouTube). At first I was a bit disappointed because I wanted the Sutra, but I found that the Nume works pretty well! And it was a quite a bit cheaper than the Sutra.

(0) Hearts

I love the Dry Bar 1.25" curling iron. You just twist the barrel and I get nice curls. I'm terrible at curling hair though so when the tool does the work for me I'm uber happy.

that has a clip though right? 

I find curling wands produce nicer curls & don't leave a crease mark from the clip. 

the clip is loose so you don't get a crease mark. When you're done twisting the hair falls off the wand. I think there's a youtube review of the wand.......

(0) Hearts

Well there's the karmin clipless, it's 1 inch and has a tapered wand barrel so you can create large natural curls.

(0) Hearts

I agree if you really want the best..the balmshell is it!

(0) Hearts

Another vote for Sultra! I bought it when it first came to Sephora & it's all I use now. I twist my hair while wrapping for waves, wrap it flat in small sections for bouncy curls, wrap it flat in large sections for volume. My hair is thick & straight & doesn't hold a curl well, but it loves the Sultra. 

I have the 1inch Sultra bombshell and I LOVE it! I have long hair that's very thick, but the individual strands are very fine so it doesn't hold a curl well. The Sultra is AMAZING for big voluminous curls. Remember to use the glove though (I learned that one the hard way).

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation