sugarluvv

Need help finding a curling wand!

im thinking of getting the sultra bombshell 3/4 but dont know if it will create big voluminous curls.! If anyone have recommendation please tell meh!!! <3

Missie772

Re: Need help finding a curling wand!

(0) Hearts

I wanted the Sutra Bombshell as well and it was on my birthday list. My sister got me a Nume Magic Wand (32 mm) instead (she found a code for a kit on YouTube). At first I was a bit disappointed because I wanted the Sutra, but I found that the Nume works pretty well! And it was a quite a bit cheaper than the Sutra.

insertcornyname

(0) Hearts

I love the Dry Bar 1.25" curling iron. You just twist the barrel and I get nice curls. I'm terrible at curling hair though so when the tool does the work for me I'm uber happy.

DTalksAll

that has a clip though right? 

I find curling wands produce nicer curls & don't leave a crease mark from the clip. 

insertcornyname

the clip is loose so you don't get a crease mark. When you're done twisting the hair falls off the wand. I think there's a youtube review of the wand.......

Clakent

(0) Hearts

Well there's the karmin clipless, it's 1 inch and has a tapered wand barrel so you can create large natural curls.

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

I agree if you really want the best..the balmshell is it!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Another vote for Sultra! I bought it when it first came to Sephora & it's all I use now. I twist my hair while wrapping for waves, wrap it flat in small sections for bouncy curls, wrap it flat in large sections for volume. My hair is thick & straight & doesn't hold a curl well, but it loves the Sultra. 

beethousand

I have the 1inch Sultra bombshell and I LOVE it! I have long hair that's very thick, but the individual strands are very fine so it doesn't hold a curl well. The Sultra is AMAZING for big voluminous curls. Remember to use the glove though (I learned that one the hard way).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • JGSFLA
    • Missie772
    • beethousand
    • sugarluvv
    • Clakent