bleuorchid21

Need Suggestions

(0) Hearts

I have naturally wavy hair (straight at first then transitions to slightly wavy). When I brush it, my hair is really nice and soft, bouncy, wavy, voluminous, etc. After a while, it starts to get almost frizzy until I brush it, then it turns smooth, silky, soft, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can keep it smooth all day? I have tried a few different products but nothing has worked.

Clakent

Re: Need Suggestions

(0) Hearts

Try using a few drops of pro naturals argan oil or a keratin product to help keep your hair silky, that works for me.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

What type of brush are you using?

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

I use a wide toothed comb when my hair is wet or a wooden paddle brush when it's dry.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Is the paddle brush just natural bristles or a mix of plastic and natural?

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

It's the Wigo Ball Tip Wooden Cushion Brush so the brush itself is wooden but the tips are plastic I believe.

knadala

(0) Hearts

0002279691008_500X500.jpg13976179.jpgBoth products are currently in my regular hair routine, I switch off because the Yes to Carrots! is something you should only use once every 3-4 days.

I had very frizzy hair, but regular use of these products has decreased my frizziness by over 70%!

I apply them after I get out of the shower and lightly towel dry my hair. They are both very affordable too :smileyhappy:

Sold at Target, Ulta, and many drugstores.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

What have you tried already?

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

The main one is Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream, as well as the Satin Hair Serum. I have also tried Macadamia Healing Oil (for the ends of my hair which can sometimes be on the dry side). There have been a few drugstore products as well.

carolang

(0) Hearts

I really like the styling cream paired with Agave oil. I haven't tried the macadamia one (is that the little teeny vial of pure oil they sell? Well not even sure if its pure)... I like the agave oil better than Moroccan oil (so its one of those silicone and oil based styling oils) for ex. When I use it with the nourishing styling cream my hair feels as soft as a child's hair haha. I also have wavy hair but it starts out curly instead of straight. I alsusing a smoothing shampoo aka something more creamy in texture versus a gel formula.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • bleuorchid21
    • carolang
    • knadala
    • Clakent