From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 152456 Members
  • 4522 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Olaplex severe allergic reaction
|
Re: Olaplex severe allergic reaction
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/legal/product-liability/olaplex-lawsuit/#:~:text=The%20Olaplex%20lawsuit%20that%20was,that%20its%20 ...read more
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/legal/product-liability/olaplex-lawsuit/#:~:text=The%20Olaplex%20lawsuit%20that%20was,that%20its%20products%20were%20safe.
Recent images from this conversation
Need help whether to buy SHARK airwrap or not?
|
Re: Need help whether to buy SHARK airwrap or not?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thankyou! I will definitely get shark during the sale.
Thankyou! I will definitely get shark during the sale.
The Dyson Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Dyson Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ugh, I can’t keep looking at it, it’s so pretty! @makeitup305 ...read more
Ugh, I can’t keep looking at it, it’s so pretty! @makeitup305
Hair Falling out!!
|
Re: Hair Falling out!!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @MichelleV97 do you know why your hair is falling out? You may want to talk to your doctor or a dermatologist to find our why thi ...read more
@MichelleV97 do you know why your hair is falling out? You may want to talk to your doctor or a dermatologist to find our why this is happening. If you don't know why this is happening nothing will help you until you get to the root cause. Best of luck.
If you have super dry, dull hair READ THIS
|
Re: If you have super dry, dull hair READ THIS
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Of course! & Awww thank you, I'm glad to be here (:
Of course! & Awww thank you, I'm glad to be here (:
Tips and Tricks for an oily scalp/hair
|
Re: Tips and Tricks for an oily scalp/hair
FRESH FACE V INSIDER
Reply: @earb 1. Wash twice. Use a clarifying shampoo or scrub at least once a week as the first wash.2. Make sure you are washing your s ...read more
@earb 1. Wash twice. Use a clarifying shampoo or scrub at least once a week as the first wash.2. Make sure you are washing your scalp, not your hair. Make sure you are using enough shampoo that it is getting on your scalp and not getting "lost' in your hair.3. Minimize the number/amount of product you use between shampoos. Every so often, let your hair air dry so that you can evaluate what styling products you actually need.3. Products that I have had good results from include OUAI Detox Shampoo , K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL , Kérastase Genesis Anti Hair-Fall Hydrating Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL (the one for normal to oily hair), and Kérastase Energizing Scrub: Purifying Scrub for Oily Scalp 8.5 oz/ 250 mL .4. Wash your hair when you need to; don't get too hung up on how often you are washing it compared to other people.
Avoid these ingredients in haircare products.
|
Re: Avoid these ingredients in haircare products.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey! I agree with you. I'm new here and desperately trying to find a moisturizing shampoo for my terminally-dry, thin, fine, fall ...read more
Hey! I agree with you. I'm new here and desperately trying to find a moisturizing shampoo for my terminally-dry, thin, fine, fall out, breakage, 65 yr old hair. Seriously considering wigs. I've cut back washing hair everyday without any significant results. I have tried everything available in the US; EU seems to have a couple things; Kerastase - perfect just the first time. Bumble&Bumble Moisturizing OIl for conditioning in amounts smaller than a dime; and DevaCurl NoPoo shampoo - also very good at first. Being 65 is no fun. Were you able to develop a list of products that do not contain these ingredients and actually clean hair without stripping it? I cannot blow dry my hair anymore = instant straw, heat shield/sprays dry out my hair, too. What to do? Please advise. Thank you for all your homework. I appreciate you! My friends call me Miss Kathleen btw.
Dry scalp with Olaplex shampoo?
|
Re: Dry scalp with Olaplex shampoo?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I used it once and idk if I’m allergic to something in it, but I used it per the instructions and have had extreme itchiness and s ...read more
I used it once and idk if I’m allergic to something in it, but I used it per the instructions and have had extreme itchiness and scalp irritation. Like to the point it’s been hard to sleep. It’s been 2 weeks since I last used it. I’ve washed my hair with other products since and tried using different oil treatments to soothe my scalp, but it’s like the further away from the use and the more washes I’ve had since then with other products-the better. It’s been a real pain to deal with and my scalp still doesn’t feel quite like it did pre-#olaplex. That was the only thing that changed in my routine. I wanted to love it since there were so many positive reviews, but I’ve had to trash it.
Incentivized Reviewer
|
Re: Incentivized Reviewer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @alex212121 I would remove your personal info since this is a public forum. Also most people sign up for Influenster to get free p ...read more
@alex212121 I would remove your personal info since this is a public forum. Also most people sign up for Influenster to get free product to review.
Amazing Hair Care Challenge
|
Re: Amazing Hair Care Challenge
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: Hey! what would you think about having a challenge for the week like -slick pony tails-straight hair -curls -braids let me know if ...read more
Hey! what would you think about having a challenge for the week like -slick pony tails-straight hair -curls -braids let me know if that’s something y’all would be interested in!
21,920 Posts