Answer
lola2006
My naturally curly hair ends up with straight ends and it looks awkward
[ Edited ]

Help! I have naturally curly hair. The curls are uneven, which is okay, but no matter what product I use, the bottom 1/2 to 1 inch of my hair is stick straight! I cannot get the ends to curl or even slightly match the rest of my natural curl. So the end result is that I straighten my hair every day so I don't have to deal with awkward partial curl/partial straight look. Is there a cut or product or technique that would make my natural curl relax or straight ends curl?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
dsolayab
Answered
(0) Hearts

=) i know u posted this ? about a month ago but i have the SAMEEEE EXACT issue.. my friend told me about this product by deva curl called no poo shampoo and one condition so i went out and bought it, and LET ME TELLLLLL UUUU!! my curls look gorgeoussssss still a little straight at the ends but not as much as before but i assume the more i use it the better my hair will get since today was the first day trying it... anywho hope this helps =) 

Manda
Answered
(0) Hearts

You could try a protein treatment, which could help your hair.  Also, stay away from the flat iron, it only makes curly hair worse by making it dry and brittle.  Make sure you are conditioning every day and leaving some of it in or adding a leave-in.  If the ends of your hair seem damaged, the best thing to do is to get it cut.  Just make sure that it is a person that knows how to cut curly hair, for most salonist have not been trained to cut curly hair.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I know of a product that will help to straighten your hair and another that will help your natural curl spring back to life.  I will list both below:

The first product is Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream which is a frizz-fighting styling cream that creates smooth, straight effects.  You can read all about it here:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254200&categoryId=B70

The second product is Living Proof Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream which is a frizz-fighting styling cream that perfects smooth, soft waves.  You can read all about it here:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254201&categoryId=B70

I love Living Proof products.  They have worked great for me.  I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • Manda
    • lola2006
    • dsolayab