Answer
virtuouswife888
My hair sucks right now....
[ Edited ]

**This is an older post, but I am Looking for some more product suggestions**I only have 3 atm.

Dry scalp+thin hair+frizzy hair....It is just so blah, even after styling.

I need something that will nourish my scalp, tame this frizz, and  bring this limp, thin hair back to life. When done styling my hair, I want it to look bouncy, and silky...and feel that way, too! Product recommendations, please...Thanks :heart:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
loverslain
Answered

Well I've tried numerous hair treatments and have never been as satisfied as I am with my home made treatment. I use one avocado, an egg yolk and about a tablespoon of olive oil- make sure you mix it good! Then get your hair wet and apply the mixture. Then I usually put a shower cap on and hang out in the bathtub for an hour or so (love my bathtime lol). Occasionally I will go to bed with the cap on and wash it out in the morning or if you really wanna get serious leave the cap on and then use the blow dryer to warm up your hair for 15 minutes. I usually put my drier on warm and low setting.

Good luck! And if you don't want to give that a try then Id say give Carol's daughter products a try. You have a few to pick from. I've also tried Ojon, phyto, alterna bamboo and Bumble and Bumble. Ojon made my hair greasy, Phyto seemed to enhance the visibility of my split ends (go figure) That Bamboo one just weighed my hair down it looked so limp and I liked bumble and bumble but like the thought of Carol's daughter products.

Either way I'm sticking to my egg avocado and oil mix... I keep carol around for quick pick me ups.

vickster14
(0) Hearts
Thank you!!! I've tried Phyto and it broke my hair. Literally. Every day I'm snapping off the splits and breakage. There's so many it's like a game. I'm going to cut my hair again next week, my hair dresser told me I see her too often. I'm blaming Phyto. I used Bumble and Bumble and I didn't like that it had sulfates. I have Ojon Recovery Kit and will try it out. I think Sephora is going to flip out on me because I keep returning hair products. I bought Ouidad kit last night on the recommendation from the SA, I hate my hair curly. I'll try it but if I hate it I'll return it. Good luck ladies
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • loverslain
    • Manda
    • vickster14
    • glitzeegirl
    • virtuouswife888
    • kssweetheart
    • peccavi