Answer
Krissssssy
Accepted Solution
My hair it's so frizzy. What's a great product to use?
(0) Hearts

hair it's so frizzy. shoulder length. what a great product to try.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
babybear04
Answered
(0) Hearts

Morocaan Oil is my holy grail hair product!! Since I first discovered it, I haven't used anything else!  A little bit goes a long way, and it leaves my hair feeling soo silky smooth and smelling great!  Doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily, yet helps with frizz and poofy-ness.  Also leaves my hair shiny!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and absolutely could not live without it!

Answers: 3
jessica223344
Answered

Hi Krissssssy,

I received a sample of the Alterna Bamboo Silk-Sleek Brilliance Cream.  I was in a warm climate, and was unable to use a blow dryer for a day.  I was, also, without hairspray for a day. 

I used the Bamboo shine shampoo and conditioner.  Then followed with the brilliance cream after allowing my hair to sit in a towel for a few minutes. 

I noticed that I had soft and glossy hair.  I realized I didn't even need hairspray by the time I was finished. 

I have fine to normal density with a slightly natural curl.  My hair can be dry looking if I'm not careful since I shampoo, sometimes, twice a day.  Hopefully this will give you a better idea of the product.  I will purchase this product in the near future!

macygril
Answered
(0) Hearts

MY HAIR IS SO FRIZZY, DRY, COURSE. I WAS THINKING OF USEING THE OUIDAD PRODUCTS.. IS THAT THE BEST PRODUCT TO USE I WAS THINKING OF USEING THE OUIDAD CLIMATE CONTROL HEAT AND HUMIDITY GEL AND THE OUDAD MOISTURE LOCK DEFINE AND SHINE CURL STYLING GEL- CREAM.? i WAS LOOKING FOR EXTRA SOFENESS IS THE OUIDAD LEAVE IN CONDITIONER OR THE OUIDAD OMEGA 3 REPLEMSHING HAIR TREATMENT? WHAT IS YOU THOUGHT . THANK YOU MICHELLE

amcolang
Answered
(0) Hearts

For the longest time I had really frizzy hair the only thing that really worked was flat ironing it to death, but I love my waves. Then Moroccan Oil. This is god sent ! 2 pumps while your hair is damp then do what ever and your hair will be soft and shiny! Its sold at any beauty supply store and  most salons sadly not sephora but its worth trying and the money!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • jessica223344
    • projulie
    • amcolang
    • babybear04
    • Krissssssy
    • macygril