ashiepop

My Hair WILL NOT Hold A Curl!!!!

(0) Hearts

I have long (few inches past shoulder length)

brown

oily

FINE

PIN STRAIGHT

hair, but I have a ton of it.

I bought a NUME curling wand that is supposed to do very well and it was very $$$.

I don't know what hair products to use to keep a curl in my hair.

Heat protectant, hair spray, I've no idea?

Anyone else have this problem/hair type?  I just want to curl my hair :smileysad:

melissabt

Re: My Hair WILL NOT Hold A Curl!!!!

(0) Hearts

Hi Ashiepop,

Just to add to the advice that you have already. My hair was so resistant at first. I have pin straight thick hair. It took a few tries to finally get it to curl. I agree, day all hair holds the curl A LOT more! I also like setting it with a flexible spray like the Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode.

de mode.jpg

<3 Melissa
laurabt

Hi Ashiepop, I agree that a holding spray will probably work best. I suggest trying Bumble & Bumble Extra Strength Holding Spray

Extra Strength Holding Spray.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/extra-strength-holding-spray-P280565?skuId=1270735

You may also want to apply some styling mousse while your hair is damp after you wash it. 

Sachajuan Hair Mousse Medium Hold

Hair Mousse Medium Hold.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/hair-mousse-medium-hold-P378312?skuId=1510312

:smileyhappy: -Laura

arielaaaaaaaa

The best thing you can do to make a curl hold is to use a working spray while curling. Spray the section of hair with a working spray before, give it a second to dry then take that section and curl it, then spray that piece with a finishing spray and continue. Then you can run your fingers through when you have finished. I do this everytime i curl my clients hair for an event. They always last. Also and styling cream before you start will help as well. 

ashiepop

(0) Hearts

what products should I use?

Kiki1517