lovebaking123

Maintaining Curly Hair...

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I have naturally curly hair, and I'm all about embracing it. Unfortunatley, I have yet to find something that really works on my hair. My hair is more wavy-curly. My roots can tend to be a bit oilier, and the rest of my hair is ok. Like most curly haired girls, I also have a little bit of a frizz problem.

Right now, I put in Herbal Esssence Volumizing Mousse, and blow dry it with a diffuser. It looks great after this, but when I sleep on it, it doesn't look too good. 

Basically, I'm looking for something that can help maintain the curls until the next time I wash my hair.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

melissabt

Re: Maintaining Curly Hair...

[ Edited ]

Hi Lovebaking123,

One of my best friends has curly/wavy hair and she swears by the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme. It isn't heavy on her fine hair and adds a nice shine and controls the curl and smoothes frizz.

curl bumble.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/curl-conscious-calming-creme-P282200?skuId=1270511

Also use a clarifying shampoo as well on your roots. I highly recommend the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo.

sunday shampoo.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=sunday%20shampoo&skuId=1270073&productId=P2...

<3 Melissa
twoE

Re: Maintaining Curly Hair...

(0) Hearts

I use rusk clarifyingshampooeverything three washes. But my daily Is joico smoothe cure shampoo and conditioner. I use one pump of Marrkesh oil and comb through then Paul Mitchell sculpting foam. And air dry! Or use the cool setting 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva
    • Manda
    • melissabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • sammiebaby