Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Looking for products to add texture to straight fine hair

I have such straight fine hair that never wants to do anything!  I'm looking for products to add volume/texture to my hair that makes it more lively, rather than so dull and boring!

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Re: Looking for products to add texture to straight fine hair

I have straight hair, although it is thick, it also is rather "limp" and often falls flat on my head especially when it is long.

Sephora doesn't carry Oribe, but I really love their Maximista Thickening Spray. It really gives my hair volume and smells good. I was introduced to it by my hair dresser.

RE: Looking for products to add texture to straight fine hair

Same boat! I have tried almost everything on the market. I tend to use sea salt spray to add texture and volume, I love Drybar mai tai spritzer. I also have been loving the VERB sea texture cream! Dry shampoo usually does the trick for me as well, along with the Moroccanoil dry texture spray. Also any of the below products mentioned I have tried and really liked (highly recommend the 1995 shampoo!)

In addition to what's been mentioned, take a look at IGK products. They have a few for texture, including the 1995 texturizing shampoo and the Beach Club texturizing spray. 

Hi @Klarkowskil,

If you're looking for something to add texture I would recommend Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1, Bumble and bumble Surf Spray, or Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast™. I don't have fine hair, but I do have thin hair that is straight and I have had luck with all of these products. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

Beware of the scents! I bought the Dri-Bar Triple Sec because it works great BUT the vanilla scent is really overpowering! It totally drowns out my perfume. So bummed because it works well. If you are already wearing vanilla scents, it is perfect!

I use Batiste XXL  volumising dry shampoo. Smells great and really amps up volume. A little goes a long way plus its drugstore price. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing