kstrat

Long layers style

I just went to my hair stylist today ad got my hair cut into layers. I have pretty Long Hair probably to my lower back. Of course I forgot to ask my stylist while I was there today so I figured you ladies could help! I really want to have a curly style very kate middleton esque but I have very straight hair. What can I do to achieve this look? Any tips?

Spyski

Re: Long layers style

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I think I good 1.5" or 2" curling iron would suffice the soft curl style! I am beyond happy with my Hot Tools 24k gold-plated iron I ghot for under 30 bucks on Amazon! They are highly reviewed curling irons along YouTube gurus alike. I used to use the wand, but it took FOREVER (30 seconds each section) and I have fairly long hair that is thick cut in layers. Plus, for some odd reason ceramic hair tools make my hair smell funny. The gold-plated one did not make my hair smell bad! Just add a drop of hair serum and heat tamer and you're good to go :smileyhappy: 

I recommend Alterna Kendi Bamboo Mist or Drybar's 100 Proof Hair Oil. Both products have not made my hair greasy feeling and both are lightweight! 

tashalicious

Re: Long layers style

(0) Hearts

in the pic i've seen her hair looks blown out, probably with a rounded brush and some type of anti frizz serum. the rounded brush is how you would get the curl. just separate the hair into small sections.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kstrat
    • Spyski
    • tashalicious