aviscardi

Living Proof Styling creme vs thickening creme?

Has anyone tried both of these? i just got a sample of the styling creme and used it yesterday before blow drying. it definitely de-frizzed and tamed my fine hair, .. i might try the code for the thickening creme, but would they be used together or alternate between the two?

aviscardi

Re: Living Proof Styling creme vs thickening creme?

(0) Hearts

Ok great!!! I thought it would be ok to use both as well. Im always afraid to use anything near my roots since i have such oily hair. And I feel like when my hairs not freshly dyed its more noticeable ahha. 

dianabt

Hello aviscardi!

I agree with Melissa, the thickening is for volume and the styling is for smoothness- I don't see how it can hurt to use both! I would apply a bit of the styling creme first and then add the thickening creme so the hair is left smooth and frizz free before you have it fluffed and volumized- I love how the thickening cream smells :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

defrizz before volume :smileyhappy: Does it smell like the styling creme? i'm not really a citrus person but i thought it smelled ok. and the 1oz is going to last me forever

melissabt

Hi Aviscardi,

I've used both of them! The styling cream is more like a leave in treatment, while the thickening cream should be used the roots to build volume.

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • melissabt