NurseCupcake

Living Proof PHD 5 in 1 styling treatment?? Opinions

Does anyone use this? What are your thoughts??

I'm going through a sample phase right now and trying to use up all of my foil packets and samples and today I came across the Living Proof PHD 5 in 1 styling treatment. 

A little bit about my hair. It's Straight, thin, frizzy, damaged/colored, and I'm living in an area right now where the water is so hard that I can't even drink it after being brita filtered! Over the past 2 weeks it brings me to tears to comb/brush all of the knots out of my hair. It's so dry and damaged that once I do brush it and dry it I still can't even run my fingers through it. 

Cut to today, the Living Proof PHD 5 in 1 Styling treatment was next up in my hair care sample stash so I used it thinking it would be nothing special. Wow, I can actually run my fingers through my hair! Brushing after blow drying was not that awful (still some snags)... What do you ladies think? Is this a one time thing that's working because it's a new product, or is it really this good and have I found a HG product? I only have one sample pack of it so i'm going to use it sparingly and try to make it last so I can form a better opinion for myself, but I really would like to know what opinions you ladies who use this product have!!!!!

NurseCupcake

Re: Living Proof PHD 5 in 1 styling treatment?? Opinions

(0) Hearts

Thanks ladies! Calamity, do you use the whole line? or just the styling treatment? 

I just spent an hour in walmart and unloaded all of my groceries and I can still run my fingers through my hair! Haha, that is just unheard of with me!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I have most of the line, tried the anti frizz S/c, the full s/c but I didn't think they were hg.  I want to try the phd s/c. I love the prime

bombshell30

Calamity LOVES this! She swears it's even better than alterna cc cream. Waiting to use up my cc to find out but if she loves it then it is worth a try!b:smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

She speaks truth. 

I use both, but I like my phd......  I have thin colored hair btw........ 

kbmatthews

I haven't used it, but I'm also very curious! I have thin, wavy/frizzy hair, and I really want a product that helps tame it without looking crunchy or oily. 

knuevekm

I have not used that product specifically, but I am currently using the Living Proof restore targeted repair cream. It smells wonderful and it makes a huge difference in the dryness of my hair. 

I am definitely going to try more of the living proof brand. 

NurseCupcake

(0) Hearts

I may have to pick that up! My hair is super duper dry!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • bombshell30
    • calamityjane85
    • NurseCupcake
    • kbmatthews
    • knuevekm