LucyJohnson

Keep Hair Straight

I have frizzy curly hair and when I straighten it it tends to get very frizzy and puffy throughout the day. I need a hair product to keep it straight all day.

Zpsid91

Re: Keep Hair Straight

(0) Hearts

I really like the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme - I use it when I am planning on straightening my hair and it keeps it smooth and frizz free/tangle free for 2 days usually.

My hair is wavy to start with when air dried, but I live in a super humid environment, so anything that lasts more than a day is a win in my book :smileyhappy:

MegEm

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've got the same problem and have had a lot of success with Phyto's Phytodefrisant. It has a gooey texture, but spreads through my hair really well and keeps it on lockdown all day. If I don't workout or get caught in the rain, I can usually get two days to a blow-dry with it. Sometimes I'll try another product for a month or two, but I always come back to this one eventually.

http://www.sephora.com/phytodefrisant-botanical-straightening-balm-P2895?skuId=1438035

kevinbt

(0) Hearts

Hi LucyJohnson!  You might want to incorporate the new Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Spray into your straightening routine! :smileyhappy: When straightening your hair, make sure you're taking sections and doing it slowly and carefully.  With each section, spray the top and bottom and then let dry for a second if it's a little damp before going at it with the flat iron.  This spray will protect your hair from heat but will also keep your hair from getting frizzy/puffy throughout the day. :smileyhappy: 

Hope this helps! 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • Zpsid91
    • kevinbt
    • MegEm
    • LucyJohnson