dylansmamaw

IHow do you get free samples of Perfect Hair Day shampoo, conditioner and styler?

(0) Hearts

Debra12

Re: IHow do you get free samples of Perfect Hair Day shampoo, conditioner and styler?

I have also never had a problem with livingproof being willing to send me some samples. Which is strange because last time I got more than I asked for. Maybe their policy changed? (it has been several months). My recommendation would be go to into your local Sephora and see if there is anything they can hook you up with.

jozkid

Re: IHow do you get free samples of Perfect Hair Day shampoo, conditioner and styler?

(0) Hearts

I would contact livingproof directly unless you need the samples immediately. I've dealt with them in the past and they have very good customer relations.

ilovebears

I contacted Living Proof for samples from this line, and they told me to go to Sephora and request samples. :smileysad:

jozkid

(0) Hearts

Seriously? Wow! They bent over backwards the last time I called them. That stinks.

ivyxox

Go to your local sephora or email livingproof, they might be able to send you some samples:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ivyxox
    • ilovebears
    • jozkid
    • Debra12
    • dylansmamaw