Answer
8pinksilhouette
I need some hair repair, also a hair makeover. ...suggestions?
(0) Hearts

Posted from Facebook
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi 8pinksilhouette,

I love the Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Deeep Masque conditioner.  This product works amazing if you hair is feeling like it needs some serious shine boosting and overall if you want to bring your hair back to life.  My hair has lots of highlights and this product is a miracle in a tube:smileyhappy:

Deeep Masque

<3 Melissa
sunflower82
Answered
(0) Hearts
I've spent alot of time researching hair care and recently read some interesting things for hair care that are natural. Olive, coconut or almond oil in your hair....massage it in scalp for 5mins and then put a shower cap on and leave it for 30mins-hour and then rince out oil and wash/condition hair as usual. Extra virgin olive oil from your kitchen is fine appartently. Also read that coconut milk (from can is ok) is also great for your hair. Soak your hair in it and leave it on for hours if you like, then rinse out. I just picked up some and gonna give it a try...too soon to tell, but crossing my fingers!
Posted from Facebook
jennaaaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey hun! I have super damaged hair too. A good idea is to get your damaged ends trimmed off at the hair salon. This will help the most, because they are being cut away. Another good idea is to put olive oil in you hair, put a shower cap on for about 5-7 minutes, and rinse it out. It really works! To help prevent damaged hair once you get it trimmed, I would recommend using less heat products, or at least use a heat protectant spray. It really will help save your hair. Hope this helps♥

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

If your hair is extremely damaged, I would use Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment once a week.  After just one treatment, the balm dramatically helps repair damaged hair and increases its strength against breakage.  This product is a must-have for lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair.  It restores health to even the most deeply damaged hair.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P93511&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • 8pinksilhouette
    • sunflower82
    • jennaaaa
    • melissabt