Answer
liveinlovexx
I need a hair gel/serum to keep my natural waves wavy w/out getting frizzy or poofy!

I have color-treated hair that is pretty wavy/curly. I straighten it all the time, but in this summer heat here in Virginia it gets so humid and hot that it gets frizzy and wet and it's such a waste of time to streighten it and also not very healthy.

I used to use a drug store gel and moouse (The herbal essence brand and the aussie brand) but I was recently told that those could strip the color, especially reds.

I was recommended to try several beach sprays, but my hair still poofs up and gets unruly and frizzy.

I need a good gel that keeps my hair in place and keeps it looking nice and curly and then when it dries it still looks nice instead of a hot mess of a frizz ball with disgusting waves.

Help!!

(I don't really mind the crunchy-ness either, but obviously I don't want anything to stiff. I want it to dry and look nice and natural but still polished and in place!! ) Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
LCResz
Answered

I have wavy highlighted hair and I've tried Ouidad products with great success. Check out the website and see which products suit your needs best, then see if Sephora carries them to get the points :smileywink:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • rtista
    • kmoliver15
    • LCResz
    • liveinlovexx
    • pinkonyx