I have wavy/curly hair but would like to make it more curly...
[ Edited ]

I have naturally wavy hair that has some curl to it. I have been looking for something that will activate the curl more so that's its more prominent in my hair. I have tried many products from all different brands, and most of them take the curl out of my hair or make it crunchy. Also, I have fine hair if that helps. Does anyone have any advice to enhance my curls and keep them intact longer?

Thanks so much!! :-)

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
(0) Hearts

Hi Laurenknows! I have curly hair too so I know how it is to want to define your curls without having that crunchy or stiff feeling.  Smiley Happy One of my newest favorites is the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Defining Creme which gives my curls a soft hold, but makes them smoothe and bouncy throughout the day. If the original formula is a bit too heavy for you or if your hair is more fine, you may like the Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist which is a light spray mist that retouches the hair mid morning and evening. 

Another great line of products for curly hair is our Ouidad line. Try the Moisture-Lock Leave in Conditioner which helps to protect and seal in moisture that keeps your hair from looking and feeling too dry or straw-like. I hope my tips help! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation