Answer
laurenknows
I have wavy/curly hair but would like to make it more curly...
[ Edited ]

I have naturally wavy hair that has some curl to it. I have been looking for something that will activate the curl more so that's its more prominent in my hair. I have tried many products from all different brands, and most of them take the curl out of my hair or make it crunchy. Also, I have fine hair if that helps. Does anyone have any advice to enhance my curls and keep them intact longer?

Thanks so much!! :-)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Laurenknows! I have curly hair too so I know how it is to want to define your curls without having that crunchy or stiff feeling.  :smileyhappy: One of my newest favorites is the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Defining Creme which gives my curls a soft hold, but makes them smoothe and bouncy throughout the day. If the original formula is a bit too heavy for you or if your hair is more fine, you may like the Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist which is a light spray mist that retouches the hair mid morning and evening. 

Another great line of products for curly hair is our Ouidad line. Try the Moisture-Lock Leave in Conditioner which helps to protect and seal in moisture that keeps your hair from looking and feeling too dry or straw-like. I hope my tips help! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • laurenknows
    • dianabt