cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Dry Shampoo?

What's the best Dry Shampoo have you tried on this site. I'm looking for a good one. 🙂

Hair Conditions: (If Relevant)

Color: Medium Brown

Length: Medium

Texture: Normal (Sometimes Dry)

Condition: Chemically Treated(colored)

i like the detox dry conditioner by drybar for the length...

i like the detox dry conditioner by drybar for the length of my hair. it conditions my dry hair in between washes. for the hair near my scalp i use different ones-oscar blandi or nirvana white.

RE: Dry Shampoo?

I love the Bumble & Bumble dry shampoo...I have VERY thin, VERY fine, VERY weak hair that becomes “greasy” quickly (within 8 hours of traditional shampooing. I have tried so many dry shampoos that, I believe, have contributed to some hair loss as they’re very heavy/sticky. This product is not! I’ve ordered it more than once & will continue!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Dry Shampoo?

Does anyone know what happened to Sephora's brand of dry shampoo? it was perfectly light and it worked wonders and then it disappeared a couple years ago. 

I've been using Living Proof and it works well, but after hearing about hair loss, I wonder if it might contribute to my thinning hairline.  Anyone else have the same concerns?

Honestly, the best one I’ve tried is Living Proof’s dry shampoo. I actually was in the style lab, testing it against every other dry shampoo on the market at the time. I really put it to the test- went to the gym, then headed to the style lab. Didn’t wash my thin, fine hair for a week- off to the lab. Swimming, then off to the lab. Every time my hair looked and felt- and was!- cleaned with their dry shampoo. Many others just mask smells and don’t actually clean your hair.

I'm in love with the new bumble and bumble Bb Tres Invisible I tried it on as part of an Influenster contest and I fell in love. I've only been wearing it a couple of hours but it's definitely my new favorite. If it lasts until tonight I'm going to buy it in stock. I use dry shampoo all the time because I have oily hair that does not keep any volume. Long and brown, this stuff didn't leave a white steak and didn't feel powdery or gritty. Feels super nice. Hope this helps.

Re: RE: Dry Shampoo?

Omg I really want to try that!!

Re: Dry Shampoo?

I've tried quite a few different dry shampoos and my all time favorite is Klorane.  It adds volume, doesn't leave a filmy residue like many other dry shampoos, and the can lasts FOREVER.  Just a tiny bit of spray goes a long way.  It's almost translucent in color, which makes it great for any hair color. 

I really like Ojon, but I find it clogs no matter how muc...

I really like Ojon, but I find it clogs no matter how much you shake it.   My new go to is Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder.   It's not sold at Sephora.   They have a colorless formula and then brown, black, red, blonde, and gray colors.  I like the colors because I have superfine thin hair and my scalp shows through.  The colored powder hides the scalp and it does not show through.    Also I find that after using, I can go a few more days without washing if I really wanted to.  Washing it out is a bit gross, you get brown all over the shower.    

Re: I really like Ojon, but I find it clogs no matter how muc...

how long does the colorless bumble and bumble last you i was looking at this an it looks like a small bottle for a higher price

I also love the ojon dry shampoo it absorbs oil very well...

I also love the ojon dry shampoo it absorbs oil very well.  a good dry shampoo for when your going to style your hair is the sexy hair one.  it smells good and kind of has a gritty texture that holds curl and your  FOREVER. otherwise i dont use it for every day just because i dont like the feel.  a good cheap dry shampoo is the batiste.  you just have to make sure to work it in especially for darker hair.

Anonymous Insider

I've tried a number of products.......Dry shampoo and I l...

I've tried a number of products.......Dry shampoo and I love love Klorane the smell is great it really works Our hair has a beautiful shine and does not have a powdery look......Good Luck

Anonymous Insider

Three best Dry Shampoo: 1. Ojon 2. Oscar Blandi 3. Tigi R...

Three best Dry Shampoo:

1. Ojon

2. Oscar Blandi

3. Tigi Rockaholic

I use Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo.  It lasts foreve...

I use Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo.  It lasts forever! 

As an alternative, you can use baby powder or cornstarch.  It won't smell as good. but if you're in a pinch you can use it!

Re: I use Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo.  It lasts foreve...

I wish this was still available! I can't find the loose powder anywhere... And yes, the travel size actually lasted me 3 years!

I suggest Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible. Yo...

I suggest Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible. You have to play with the product to understand it. Defiantly follow the instructions. A lot of people tend to just spray and say it doesn't work. I've been using it for about a year now.

Also, if you want to save some money, baby powder works just as good (maybe even better).

Apply it by rubbing a little to your roots and when you have applied it your hair, shake out the excess.

I usually do this when I run out of my Oscar Blandi's Dry Shampoo.

I have short, medium brown hair and my all time favorite...

I have short, medium brown hair and my all time favorite is Ojon’s Rub-Out Dry Cleanser. With just a couple sprays to my roots, the Amazonian White Clay & Soap Bark Extract in this formula leaves my hair feeling fresh with lots of volume. I can’t imagine my life without it! Smiley Tongue

Tip: Make sure to shake the can vigorously for about a minute to ensure the clay completely mixes with the liquid contents before use. The can may clog if you don’t. Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia

i love the ojon rub-out dry cleanser! it is a great dry s...

i love the ojon rub-out dry cleanser! it is a great dry shampoo for when hair gets too oily and can extend the life of a wash by a day or so. I usually use this and follow up w/the ouidad botanical boost- this is also refreshing and adds a little moisture back in! my hair is chemically treated also and thanks to dry shampoo and only wet it in shower 2-3 days a week.

Re: i love the ojon rub-out dry cleanser! it is a great dry s...

Definitely trying this🤞

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 18 Contributors
Photos2
testing