LKuhle

Hydrating shampoo?

I have curly, frizzy, dry hair that I subject to a little too much heat styling. I really need a new shampoo that hydrates without weighing my hair down and leaves my hair feeling CLEAN. I hate the feeling of product in my hair, especially around my roots. I don't really care about price if it gets the job done.

Thank you!

jennypenny1995

Re: Hydrating shampoo?

(0) Hearts

Actually, it's "Smooth Infusion" line from Aveda, not "Be Smooth".  Sorry!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Aveda's "Be Smooth" or "Be Curly" line would be awesome for you.  I love their stuff!  Your hair will feel silky but not weighed down at all.  You can also go to an Aveda salon where they will put an intensive conditioner on you with a steamed towel, let it set for a bit, and then it'll heal the damage immediately.  My hair is naturally curly, too, and can frizz if I'm not careful.  Be sure to use a diffuser when you dry your hair, also.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I use the Kerastase line I've been using it for a while now you should definitely go to kerastase.com and look at their products. I wouldn't consider using any thing else, my hair has never been so shiny and healthy.:smileyhappy:

nebel

(0) Hearts

Have you tried the WEN line? They are "cleansing conditioners" which are super hydrating but rinse clean.  I like them!  swfupload_9066476196573903310.jpg

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi LKuhle,

Have you tried the Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo? It helps restore moisture without weighing hair down and adds body and minimizes frizz.

coco shampoo.jpg

conditioner.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/creme-de-coco-conditioner-P280572

Use a clarifying shampoo 1-2 a week to remove product build up and hard water minerals that weigh hair down.

sunday shampoo.jpg

<3 Melissa
rock22

(0) Hearts

I suggest the Mixed Chicks line. I have thick curly hair and their conditionr does wonders for my hair s well as their leave in conditioner. I alsosuggest you try Deva Curl.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • nebel
    • LKuhle
    • rock22