Answer
thatchicgirl
How do you style/what products do you use on your straight-across bangs?

I've had straight-across bangs off and on since about fifth grade (I'm a junior now) and because my hair is blonde and typically oily on the second day, I have to wash my hair everyday. I use the Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng shampoo, and a Dove Damage Repair conditioner. After towel drying my hair a little, I usually use a pick (yes, like an afro pick. They work like a charm) to comb my hair, and then I spray the Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray, and I blow dry my bangs back and forth, and sometimes use a brush under them. How can I get them more sleek/ how do you style your own bangs?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

To get your bangs really super-straight and flat, I'd recommend using a flat-iron on them.  Just take small 2-inch sections of your bangs and run the flat-iron straight down them being careful not to burn your forehead.  I have worn bangs my whole life because I look terrible without them, but I usually like to fluff my bangs up.  But I have used a flat-iron to make them flat before and it works.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

glossipgirl7
Answered
(0) Hearts

The holy grail of products: Argon oil. Argon oil is non-greasy and keeps hair sleek and shiny and finishes and begins styles perfectly. Look for products that contain this! Its a life saver for dry, lifeless hair. Also, if you want to style your bangs differently try a side swept look. Side swept is a beautiful change and usually hits the eyes in the perfect spot to bring out the natural radiance.

Hope this helped you(:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • thatchicgirl
    • glossipgirl7