Answer
beautygeek97
Accepted Solution
Hollister Model Hair:)
(0) Hearts

Hi everyone! It has been such a long time since I've posted anything!

Anyway, I was looking online at Hollister, and I found this model. I absolutely LOVE her hair!!! I would love to get my hair cut like hers, but the problem is the model's hair is naturally straight, and mine is naturally curly/wavy. How could I achieve this hairstyle?? Would curly hair be able to pull off the cut?

Thanks!

<3 beautygeek97

hol_59955.png

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Jessie
Answered
[ Edited ]

This model's name is Ashley Perich and she has natural waves. To acheve the look you want to wash your hair with a smoothing shampoo and conditoner like Carol's Daughter Chocolat and blow dry the hair downwards with a flat brush. Also, while blow drying use a straight spray like Living Proof straight Spray. When you get done blow drying put the dryer on a cold setting and blow the hair for shine. Then, kinda shake the hair to give it a messy look. But, not too much.  I belive curly hair can totally do the cut. But, since you have curly hair you should go to a Deva salon and get a DevaCut. The DevaCut works with your curls to give you the look you want. Traditonal cutting methods may make your curls look like a cone. (When you wear it curly)

beautygeek97
(0) Hearts
Thank you so much! Super helpful!! But what is a DevaCut?? I haven't heard of them before! :smileyhappy:
<3 beautygeek97
Jessie
A DevaCut is a cutting technique by Deva Curl in which they cut every curl and shape them so your curls are more defined. It isn't a specific cut like the bob or mermaid. But, it is tailored to your curly needs.
beautygeek97
(0) Hearts
Thank you!! I will definately check it out:smileyhappy:
<3 beautygeek97
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • beautygeek97
    • Jessie
Photos1
  • hol_59955.png