JoiLT

Hey everyone, Would the beach/surf spray work on relaxed AA woman's hair?

Hey everyone, Would the beach/surf spray work on relaxed AA woman's hair? It gets silly in the summer anyways so why not make the most of the frizz.

JoiLT

Re: Hey everyone, Would the beach/surf spray work on relaxed AA woman's hair?

(0) Hearts

Thank you ladies.  I did end up purchasing 2 kinds.  The Lush one did not seem to work but my hair was dry.  The Sexy Hair did work (tested on dry hair).  I will use it again.  

pinkonyx

I think it will just give it more texture and volume. it probably would act like an activator. I'm sure it would look nice.

melissabt

Hi JoiLt-

I'm not 100% familiar with relaxers but, if you get your hair relaxed in a salon, I suggest asking the stylist if the ingredients are ok to use in your hair.

-Ascophyllum Nudosum (Seaweed) Extract: Enhances elasticity, softness, and body, and tames flyaways.
-Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract: Increases manageability.
-Magnesium Sulfate: Promotes a dry, gritty texture.

Water Magnesium Sulfate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Isoceteth-20, Citric Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance (Parfum).

It does give your hair a matte finish and it contains salt!

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • pinkonyx
    • JoiLT