Answer
essie94apple
Accepted Solution
Hair type tips

So I have very fine hair that gets really really frizzy, no matter what I do. I know hot showers aren't that great for your hair, so I usually take cool-ish showers. But still, after I get out and style my hair(etc) it gets all these little fuzzies on top! It is really dry where I live, so I thankfully don't have to worry about humidity. I am getting really frustrated with it and don't know how to help my weird hair!:smileysad: Any advice will be taken!! Btw...I have a medium A-line haircut.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
prosopon
Answered

I would suggest a lightweight leave-in product like Josie Maran argan oil hair serum.  I use it kind of like a leave-in conditioner after a shower and it is great at taming frizz and increasing shine without weighing down hair.  I have fine hair as well, and this works great for me.image.jpg

Answers: 3
arielaaaaaaaa
Answered

What shampoo and conditioner do you use, Do you do weekly hair mask, and what styling products are you using?

Nanafor5
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use Full by Living Proof. It gives you volumn  & thickness & will tame the frizzies. I have very fine straight hair that gets lots of frizzies & fly aways. I love the Living Proof line of products. It's the only thing that really works for me. A miracle cure.

jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try Aveda's Be Smooth line.  Their shampoo and conditioner are awesome, and I really think they'd help you a lot.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • jennypenny1995
    • essie94apple
    • Nanafor5
Photos1
  • image.jpg