xoxocatrina

Hair product suggestions

I currently use a deep contitioning treatment once a week and a nourishing serum after every wash. I am using Living Proof's Restore Mask and Josie Maran's Argan Oil Hair Serum. I have about two or three uses left of each but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions or could recommend something they consider better quality. I do love these products but am always open to change. Thanks in advance!

DanaKontnik

Re: Hair product suggestions

(0) Hearts

I got free samples of Giovanni 2Chic Ultra Moist Shampoo and Ultra Moist Conditioner from Ulta a few weeks ago. They both have avocado and olive oil in them. I have hair that goes from extremely dry to extremely oily within 24-48 hours of washing. It's annoying. I guess my scalp is trying to overcompensate for the dryness. Anyway, since I started using this stuff I have less frizz and my hair seems more balanced. It's great stuff. Right now Ulta has a buy one get one free sale on this line as well (normally $8.99 each). I bought 2 bottles of shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner in the store (the last 4 bottles in their inventory). There was a $2 off coupon on both shampoos. So I got an extra $4 off. Plus I had a $3.50 coupon that was emailed to me. I saved $25.50!! I later went online and bought 2 more bottles of shampoo because I go through shampoo much quicker than conditioner and this stuff normally isn't cheap. I can't say enough good things about these products. The conditioners I bought in store also had samples of their anti-frizz serum. Can't wait to see how well that works.

It's tough to find the right products for your hair. Good luck! 

sammiebaby

Re: Hair product suggestions

(0) Hearts

Hi there!

I haven't used Living Proof but I do us a deep conditioner/mask once a week.  I'm currently using an after sun replenishing mask by Paul Mitchell and Organix Healing Dry Argan Oil spray on damp hair.  My hair is in very good condition and I don't have a lot of frizz but my scalp is always really dry and itchy.  Just yesterday I bought a argan oil hydrating conditioning mask by One n' Only to use on my scalp and it was amazing!  Today I have waaaay less dry flakes falling out of my head then yesterday but I will see what my scalp feels like after several uses.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • xoxocatrina
    • sammiebaby
    • DanaKontnik