Answer
micz
Hair colour

I have a mixed skin tone and brown hair. I want to dye my hair. What colour should I choose? Please help me :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
calluna13
Answered
(0) Hearts

Well, whatever color you like! Are you wanting to maintain a natural appearance, or go for something more risky or fun? Do you want a solid color, highlights, lowlights, blocks of color, etc? This is a question better suited for a hair stylist to answer, however, be careful where you go to find your answer. Make sure whatever stylist you ask is experienced with color and not afraid to try something new (many, like my old stylist, get into a funk where everyone's hair looks the same as the last persons when they leave the salon). With your description of skin coloring, it sound like you may be safe with almost anything you choose. If you opt to do at home color, be careful. Most at home colors turn out darker than what the picture shows. Also, your hair may have a tendency to pull out certain dominating shades, like red, from say a neutral looking brown. You will be taking more of a risk by doing this yourself, so keep that in mind. Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • calluna13
    • micz
    • wakeboarderr